Let's get cooking
Preparation Time 15 minutes | Freezing Time 3 hours | Serves 6
These delicious coconut berry mini cheesecakes are the perfect party or buffet dessert, and so quick and easy to make!
MINI BERRY COCONUT CHEESECAKES printable download
For the base
· 100g oats
· 100g nuts
· 3 tablespoons maple syrup
For the topping
· 100g Bute Island Creamy Sheese Original
· 1/2 x can coconut milk
· 4 tablespoons maple syrup
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· Fresh strawberries and blueberries
· Melted vegan dark chocolate
1. Blend the base ingredients until combined. Press between a 6-hole silicone muffin tin (placed in a metal one to help them keep their shape).
2. Scrape the solid part of the coconut cream into a blender and whizz up with the Sheese, maple syrup and vanilla.
3. Add some chopped fruit into each muffin case. Spoon over the coconut mixture to fill each one to the top then decorate with more fruit. Freeze for 3 hours.
4. Pop out of the freezer, drizzle over melted chocolate, leave for 10 minutes then enjoy.
You will need