Vegan Cheesy Mortadella And Sundried Tomato Muffins
About this recipe:
Ingredients3 cups plain white flour
3 tsp dried coriander
3 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp baking powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 jar sundried tomatoes (chopped)
½ cup oil (I used the oil from the sundried tomatoes)
1 cup salt-free vegetable stock
1 ½ cups dairy-free milk
1 block of Bute Island Cheddar style sheese (grated)
160g Bute Island mortadella (chopped)
- Begin by pre-heating the oven to 180C degrees.
- Using a large mixing bowl, pour the dry ingredients together to mix all of the flavours together.
- Pour the oil, vegetable stock and dairy-free milk and mix to form the muffins batter.
- Add the chopped sundried tomatoes, chopped mortadella and some of the grated cheese and combine with the batter (save some cheese to sprinkle before placing in the oven).
- Pour the batter in greaseproof muffin cases, sprinkle some grated cheese and place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool for approximately 15-20 minutes and enjoy.
Product used in this recipe: