Sweet Chilli Edamame & Noodle Stir-fry
About this recipe:
Prep. time 05 minutes | Cooking time 20 minutes |Serves 1
This recipe is a treat from Pamela, so don't hesitate to go and have a look on her blog filled with wonderful Free-From recipes!
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Chinese 5 Spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon coconut amino sauce or tamari
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 1/2 edamame beans
- 1 large pack of stir fry vegetables
- 2 tablespoons Bute Island Sweet Chilli Creamy Sheese
- 1 portion of rice noodles
- Heat the sesame oil in a large frying pan or wok, then add in the chopped garlic, 5 Spice, lime juice, coconut amino sauce/tamari and chilli flakes.
- Gently fry for a few minutes to release the flavours. Add the edamame beans and cook for 5 minutes, then stir in the stir-fry vegetables and continue to cook for a few minutes so everything is coated in the spice mixture.
- Meanwhile prepare your rice noodles according to packet instructions, then drain. Add the noodles to the pan plus the Sweet Chilli Sheese and cook for a few minutes to allow to melt in.
- Now serve out in a large bowl, top with fresh parsley or coriander and dig in!