Sweet Burritos with Original Creamy Sheese
About this recipe:
Prep. time 20-25 minutes | Preheat 180°C | 6 portions
- 255g tub Original Creamy Sheese
- 6 corn Tortillas (also known as wraps)
- 1 large punnet (approx 1/2 kilo) of Strawberries
- 8 nectarines (washed)
- 1 small punnet (approx 2 cups) of Blueberries (washed)
- 250ml soya cream
- The pulp and seeds of 3 passion fruit
- 3 heaped tablespoons castor sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon agar-agar powder
Product used in this recipe:
- Wrap stacked tortillas in aluminium foil and heat in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes or until hot.
To microwave, wrap a stack of tortillas lightly in kitchen roll and warm on high for 6 to 7 seconds per tortilla.
- Wash fruit, drain, then dry with kitchen roll (or air dry).
- Cut strawberries in halves or quarters, depending on their size. Cut nectarines in half - remove the stone, then cut into strips (see picture). Set aside half of your fruit as a fruit salad to accompany your tortillas.
- Place the rest of the fruit into a mixing bowl. Add 6-8 tablespoons of Original Creamy Sheese to the fruit, and gently mix until the fruits bind together.
- Remove tortillas from oven. Using tortillas one at a time (keep tortillas covered as you work with them), generously spread Original Creamy Sheese onto each tortilla. Spoon the fruit and Creamy Sheese mixture in a line along the middle of the tortilla. Then fold tortillas and serve with remaining fruit salad.