Scottish Raspberry and Rose Swirl Sheesecake
About this recipe:
Setting time 10.5 hours or preferably overnight | Serves 4
This recipe is a treat from Little Miss Meat-Free, so do not hesitate to go and have a look on her blog filled with plenty of wonderful Vegan recipes.
- Break the digestive biscuits into fine crumbs, using a food processor, blender or rolling pin.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over a low heat until melted. Pour the biscuit crumbs and salt into the oil and stir to combine fully. Press the mixture into an 8” cake tin and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To make the filling, add the Original Creamy Sheese, icing sugar and vanilla paste to a bowl and use an electric whisk to mix together until light and creamy. Stir through the lemon zest. Generously spoon the mixture over the base. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
- To make the raspberry and rose topping, heat the raspberries and rose extract in a pan for 5 minutes until the fruit has cooked down. Spoon into a blender and blend on high until smooth. Pour through a sieve to remove any pips. Use a teaspoon to spoon the sauce over the Sheesecake, making a swirling pattern as you go.
- Return to the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.