Passion Fruit and Dark Chocolate Sheesecake
About this recipe:
Prep. time 25-30 minutes | Setting time 3-4 hours | 6 portions
- 255g tub Original Creamy Sheese
- 400g pack of dairy-free digestive biscuits
- 125g margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200g dark chocolate
- 250ml soya cream
- The pulp and seeds of 3 passion fruit
- 3 heaped tablespoons castor sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon agar-agar powder
Product used in this recipe:
- Line a 10”x6” rectangle tine (or round of similar size) with baking paper. Crush biscuits and mix in melted margarine and vanilla extract. Press this mix into the bottom of the tin firmly and evenly. Leave in fridge while you prepare the chocolate mix.
- Put the cream, chocolate and sugar in a heavy bottomed pan over a medium heat and stir occasionally until the chocolate has melted and the sugar dissolved. Add the Sheese and agar-agar and stir continuously for 2-3 minutes. Add the passion fruit and stir.
- Pour mix evenly over the biscuit base and smooth with a spoon then tap the whole dish down firmly on the kitchen side to remove any bubbles.
- Return to fridge for 3-4 hours or until completely set.
- Cut into desired portion size and serve with ice cream.