Morcilla and Creamy Sheese Pasta Bake
About this recipe:
Prep. time 5 minutes | Cooking time 10-15 minutes | Pre-heat 200°C | Serves 4
- Allow 75g pasta per person and cook as per instructions on pack, drain and set aside
- Cut Morcilla into approximately 1cm cubes and roughly chop parsley
- Dice onion
- In a pan, over a medium heat, heat two tablespoons of olive oil and gently sweat the onions until soft.
- Add the passata, Creamy Sheese and Morcilla and stir over the heat until the Sheese has melted.
- Take off heat, add parsley and pasta, season with salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Place into a suitable dish (or individual dishes if you prefer) and add breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.
- If preparing the dish in advance, put the mix into chosen dish and keep in the fridge until ready to cook. Reduce the heat of oven to 170°C-180°C and increase cooking time to 20-25 minutes until thoroughly hot all the way through.