Loaded Potato Skins with Creamy Sheese
About this recipe:
Prep. time 15-20 minutes | Cooking time up to 1 hour and 40 minutes | Preheat 180°C | Serves 4
This recipe is a treat from Little Miss Meat-Free, so do not hesitate to go and have a look on her blog filled with plenty of wonderful Vegan recipes.
- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed and pierced
For the Chilli filling:
- 3 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 tbsp tomato Ketchup
- 4 tbsp canned Red kidney Beans (~ 1/2 a can)
- 2 tbsp canned or frozen Sweetcorn
- 2 Roquito Chilli Peppers
- 1 tsp mild Chilli Powder
- Handful of Coriander leaves
For the Creamy Sheese filling:
- 4 tbsp Original Creamy Sheese
- Handful of Chives
- Drain and rinse the beans, the sweetcorn if you're using canned one
- Rinse and chop the chilli peppers
- Chop roughly the coriander and chives
- Bake the potatoes in your preheated hoven on the middle shelf for 60-70 minutes until the skins are crisp. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool (enough so you can handle them).
- Cut each potato in half and use a spoon to scoop out the fluffy potato filling. Place this soft potato into 2 bowls.
- To make the chilli potatoes: mix the tomato puree, ketchup, kidney beans, sweetcorn, Roquito chilli peppers, chilli powder and coriander leaves into one bowl of potato. Spoon this into 4 of the potato skins and set aside on a baking tray.
- To make the Creamy Sheese and chive potatoes: mix the Creamy Sheese and chives into the remaining bowl of potato and combine fully. Spoon into the remaining potato skins and place on the baking tray.
- Bake the loaded potato skins for 30 mins still at 180C/Gas Mark 4 until the fillings are bubbling and slightly browned.