Cheddar Ciabatta Pizza
About this recipe:
Preparation time 10-15 min | Cooking time 5-10 min | Serves 2
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- 1 tub of Cheddar style spread
- 1 Mild Cheddar Sheese for grating
- 20 stoned black olives
- 4 spring onions
- 10 cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 bottle of garlic-infused olive oil (for drizzling)
- 1 pizza seasoning grinder
- 2 teaspoons of paprika for sprinkling
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A handful of Greek basil (or marjoram) for garnishing
Products used in this recipe:
- Cut the ciabatta loaf in half (lengthways). Brush with olive oil all over. Grill until lightly brown both sides.
- Spread the Cheddar style Creamy Sheese thickly on the cut sides of the loaf. Grate the Mild Cheddar Sheese over the Creamy Sheese. Arrange the olives and tomatoes pizza style - amongst the grated Sheese. Teaspoon some more Creamy Sheese between the olives and tomatoes (see picture).
- Drizzle olive oil over everything, sprinkle the chopped spring onions. Finally season and decorate with the pizza grinder, black pepper, paprika and sea salt. Grill until golden brown.
- Serve with a nice mixed leaf salad (rocket and baby spinach, for instance), pour a little balsamic vinegar over and drench with lemon juice.