Blue Sheese and Broccoli Soup
About this recipe:
Prep. time 10-15 minutes | Cooking time 20 minutes | Serves 4
- Peel and finely chop the onions, peel and dice the potatoes. Chop the broccoli including the stalks.
- Fry the onions for a few minutes in a large pan until soft. Add the chopped potato, broccoli and stock. Bring to the boil and cook for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Take off the heat and stir in grated Blue Sheese. Allow to cool a little and then liquidise.
- Return to the pan, adding a little soya milk if required. Warm through and season to taste.
- Serve with warm crusty baguettes.